EMAIL ME:

carmen2569@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Intro

After reading this book, I knew without a doubt, I could see on paper a new language that's always been there.
  • Dinosaurs had an answer
  • Ancient hieroglyphs were connected to scripture
  • Scripture became clearer 
  • Flat earth appears to fit
  • Child trafficking became clear on how its done, and who its for, and why they do it
  • The bible couldn't be more perfect and my testimony against them proves all things done in darkness would come to light. 
As I stated in my prior post Ingersoll Lockwood has TWO of these books with the same title but, in his biographical history of writings there is only one mention of one book with this title. There is no part one or part two.  The first book is mentioned in the second book so it's not a mistake nor is this made up.

I'm called to reprove them and this work will serve that purpose.
It is written 
Who will stand against evil workers of iniquity?


My testimony received all of its answers because I've experienced them hunting me for the last 7 years. They've tried killing me multiple times. I've shared that on my testimony blog. But, I say this to say, I was able to witness what they do, and how they do it, in broad daylight with no-one questioning what they're doing a few times. They even manage to televise what they do without the public knowing its a paid Hollywood production. And I believe this is why I met that crisis actor I mentioned in a couple posts back. It wasn't until later into this work that I'd realized all alphabet agencies are set up just to exploit it at the expense of the people. But, they've done so much more than that. Like putting spells on people. They can control what people buy, consume, and listen to. Making people believe in time travel, aliens, being around for 60 million years, evolution, lettrism, witchcraft, and sorcery, when the truth of everything is found in the word of God to keep them from attaining the truth. 

All so they can have your soul. 

Baron Trump is a real boy just as the book says he is. And this work should show you that it was intended to deceive you. Because there are two books I looked at the first book and took some names from it to find out who Baron might be. Such as The Armless Knight and King Coeur de Lion. Baron Trump is the name of Donald Trumps son. And contents of the book are in fact constructed by a race of beings who are pure in blood-type. This family is aiming to change the entire dynamics of the world through their Orwellian plans.

The full cipher is listed here: 



No comments:

Post a Comment