EMAIL ME:

carmen2569@gmail.com

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Intro into why I've taken this work on!

Someone dear to me said something that made me realize I needed to make clear my intentions and motives concerning Don Fum's mysterious directions. I've made it easy to misunderstand what all this is about. At this point, it could open an opportunity for biased judgment from a lack of information.

Ya know the bible says:

Proverbs 18:13

13 He who answers a matter before he hears it— this is folly and disgrace to him.

To keep my position clear, and others from stumbling over the unknowns, I decided to write out exactly what Don fums mysterious directions mean to me and why I'm sharing them. To include with every video past/present. Prayerfully this helps to make clear why this is something I've put so much work into. 

For the most part, It's my fault I wasn't clear about this each and every video. But, if I covered it all each and every video my videos would be far too lengthy & repetitive for what I'm sharing.

If you notice some videos are fairly lengthy. But they speak of my testimony more than anything and say over and over intricate pieces of information pertaining to Don Fum. To make some of this material easy to follow. For people on time crunches. I've tried producing shorter videos. But then there's all this information a newcomer or someone whose missed old videos simply can't get from those. I'm hoping this post, along with the video explanation (you can listen to below), keeps this from happening again. Giving those that I love and highly respect the opportunity to understand me and my testimony without having to assume stuff.

About a year and a half ago I was told to share my testimony. It's written; "they overcame by the blood of the lamb and the word of their testimony; for they loved not their lives unto the death" Rev. 12:11. 

At first I said No I wouldn't share them; It's too wild. So after saying NO! I can't share that. I remembered what happened to me last time I disobeyed an order. And also brought to mind what happened to Jonah. I decided I better share my testimony. Plus I really want to overcome the world. Right about this time I was still praying. And much of that prayer was about the many unknowns left surrounding the fact that I'm a targeted individual whose had many attempts made on my life. 

The many lingering questions (after coming face to face with Don Ashford back in May of 2018) that remained needed answers.
So I was praying for these answers.

Then I stumbled across this book. And was reminded of an incident that happened in North Carolina. It's almost instantly into chapter 13 I knew this was the very same people behind incidents that almost cost me my life, as well as my eternity, cause I was still living in sin. And focused on the wrong things. I just knew it was them by the signature mark of forward and backward paradigm.

I decided to apply knowledge I'd gained from a conduit of the Lord God (named Jonathan Kleck) concerning Isaiah 29:15-16 to this text said to be written by Ingersoll Lockwood: 
Isaiah 29:15-16 
15 Woe to those who deeply hide their plans from the LORD,
And whose deeds are done in a dark place,
And they say, “Who sees us?” or “Who knows us?”
16 You turn things around!
Shall the potter be considered as equal with the clay,
That what is made would say to its maker, “He did not make me”;
Or what is formed say to him who formed it, “He has no understanding”?
And what I came up with was mind blowing. 

Once I decided to take the names out of the book, turn them around, and see what I'd come up with what do you know? There was this entire system that we currently live in-- And even odder-- N a S a seemed to be a huge part of it all, along with every other alphabet agency in place today. 

Which this lines up with my Don Ashford experience! Then to blow my mind even that much more. The prophecy that Jonathan Kleck made back-oh I'm not 100% certain on his exact date of original prophecy. However I'd heard it sometime around 2008-this prophecy is exactly what you can clearly see being outlined in Don Fums mysterious directions!! I couldn't even make this up people. The proof is in the insurmountable work he has done and moreover THE PROOF IS IN THE BIBLE! It's the word of God! 

Just look into the first character name Don Constantino Bartolomeo Strepholofidgeguaneriusfum. Once turned around, and broken down into acronyms, essentially it ends in.

Boom 
GO Die In A Fire.   

And Jonathan Kleck (being the end time harbinger that he is) assured me of what biblical text states, of what the Holy Spirit had been showing me, and what I'd been searching out. 

And that is it's the end of the World people. 

Eternity is right on our doorstep
This is awesome! 

I also know the end of the world involves an all consuming fire that will devour everything in its path! Anyone that can't stand in it (the fire) will perish! So it was safe to say this text included more information than what I'd asked for. 

So I decided it would be easier to tell my story by sharing different attributes of this text. In the process I realized the Lord God was asking me to tell people to come to repentance. Also, maybe just maybe, to show even the dumb and double-minded can be healed, transformed, redeemed, and used to reveal secret things hiding right in front of our faces all along. It's clear that all things have come out into the light. Because it is the end of the world. And that's what scripture tells us will happen.

Luke 8:17 For nothing is hidden, that will not be revealed; nor anything secret, that will not be known and come to light.

You see my testimony involves a contractor by the name of Don Ashford out of Fort Lauderdale, Fl. whose an aeronautics engineer that's been known to be on "secret" missions with N A S A and or other related entities. I'd met him, we had a social relationship, and ten years later I'd found out he was involved in my targeting through a very peculiar situation that unfolded between me and one of my blood brothers. 

This just so happen to be a few months or so before being told to share my testimony. And I gotta face it. Lot's of my testimony is so traumatic reliving the events causes me anguish and mental grief. 

But this almost feels good knowing everything I'd endured wasn't in vain.

I shared much of my testimony already. Its listed at the link below. For the most part; I struggle. I never intended to start this channel on YouTube for the likes or any sort of recognition. I'd initially started this channel in order that I may only share my testimony.

(Again) because I recognized their signature mark I'd found there was an entire spectrum of "their" system encoded into the pages of this book. Just like it says it does in the first chapter of the book itself. While sharing my testimony I had to cover it And this pushed me to dig deep into many aspects of it. All of which ended up revealing literally everything I could've ever wanted to know.

The texts shows an outline of what's expected to happen over a 5 year period of time and it ends in making Trump the last President. There's been a lot of things I've said about this text thus far written in this blog. Like the entire cryptic grid concerning negative impact areas. 

It's contents have all been true. Some of it I've proven out with witnesses when it comes to things I've stated in one video or another along the way. Things I can only know because of this text. It's information revealed to me only from this text. And it's been proven right multiple times. Like fires, shootings, intense hurricanes, and earthquakes. That (again) ends in them releasing 
N u k e s on America, causing the end result to be, in simple Layman's terms.


BOOM.

GO DIE IN A FIRE

It's been mind-shattering, vindicating, and life-altering, to stand face to face with answers to everything I'd ever experienced. Stuff that caused me grief, love loss, injuries, for me to question my sanity, and to loose literally everything!  

Talk about a prayer answered! 
This was more than I'd asked for. Thank You Jesus for the truth of all things. 

During this time that I've been sharing with yall. I've been learning myself what Don Fums mysterious directions are. I've been searching their contents, having things revealed to me, and sharing them online. Hoping maybe my testimony and online sharing helps me overcome.And it is helping me in many ways to focus on what the Lord God wants from me. 

I've not shared literally everything I've learned from Don Fum's mysterious directions either. A lot of information I hold back. Because I don't believe everyone can handle everything I've come to learn. Its attributes include international organ harvesting, child and teen trafficking, and an industrial terrorist network that's able to operate seamlessly with the system currently in place. As it is made possible by simply exploiting this system. N A S A seems to be behind the targeting, transmission schemes, telegraphing of the system, and so much more! Now what are the odds of all this?

Authors Note:


In my quest to share these many strange attributes with ya'll. I got thrown off a time or two. Had to silence myself and go into repentance as well as prayer. Through this text our Father has allowed me to see things about myself that needed to be changed/cultivated through prayer and fasting. Which is another prayer of mine? 


I'm just trying. In hopes I work out my salvation in fear and trembling. 


As it is written:

Philippians 2:12 
12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
Recently felt very compelled to dig into the numbers they're using to telegraph and see if I could determine exactly what and when the last years' events were set to happen. Even though I have this encrypted grid. That needs a special one time tape to break. We are only going into year 3 of the plan, the plan includes storms, fires, explosions, special events centered around occult sacrifice, and even a major earthquake. As well as missiles from the sea. That looks like it will be blamed on an alien invasion.

But looking for dates. This is something I said I wouldn't do in the beginning of all this. I strongly feel that if any man claims to know the day or the hour of anything that's to come they're a liar. And I'm not wanting to stand as a testimony against myself for being a liar. And with this text it would be easy to do. The Lord God is in control of that day. I need to just be in control of whether or not I'm ready to stand before him

September 23rd for instance was a huge date. But it's the second time I've really felt something big was gonna happen. And something big did happen. But big things have been happening all over the world back to back since he (Trump) got into office. So it's not like any one event can be singled out.  

Because many things happened simultaneously. We won't list any line items here. Let's just say some spiritual and others physical like fires, explosions, storms, shootings, N A S A launches, bio-systems, trades, law changes, physics, robotics, archaeology, geological events, and ecosystems, lights out events  .... etc,

You see I do recognize their signature mark and it's easy for me to spot them. This attribute I'd learned throughout my journey attributed to saving my life by revealing to me the things the Lord God wanted me to know. As I've mentioned before. I used to be bound by practicing abominations against the Most High EL EL-yone.  Looking into numbers, and the meaning of words, to shape thoughts, actions, and outcomes at one point was something I was good at. Now for me to look into them. Even if they're the ones doing it- and I'm not- can become very dangerous territory for a gal like me / anyone else for that matter. This is something else I stated at the beginning of my sharing.

I look at it like this. They're telegraphing something. But what they're telegraphing is known by those on the inside only. Of course, the Lord God knows and sees everything if you seek wisdom and ask for it he will give it. I do honestly believe I could solve this entire grid down to the moment they attack us. But I'm not aiming to do that. And if I'm guilty for anything regarding any of this mess. It would have to be arrogance for believing I could solve it. Thing is I don't want to be a master of anything. Heck, I'm broken the way I am, and fine with it. Trying simply to keep my eyes on Jesus Christ sacrifice on the cross. I've shown in multiple areas already that I've picked up on some really interesting facts associated with this publication!

No comments:

Post a Comment