EMAIL ME:

carmen2569@gmail.com

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Everything done is darkness will come out into the glorious light; Sharing a thought

I wanted to dedicate a post to the topic of censorship. With this work I've ran into some really messed up "brick walls". I knew when I began this work I'd have someone pushing on me sabotaging things is what "they" do. This is biblical folks. Bible says; if the world hates you know this that it first hated me. JESUS. My fight isn't with flesh and blood but rather principalities against powers against the rulers of darkness of this world against spiritual wickedness in high places. 

I'm also not the only person dealing with this. Tech companies all over the USA are working simultaneously to keep the truth from spilling over. And that's why I don't want to give up so easy. The things I've uncovered with this cryptic plan are freaking wild to say the least. 

These workers of iniquity are hard at work. Yet, people like me are fighting to reach them. Tell them they need to repent. It's coming to a head, things are about to change, and you will suffer beyond anything you can imagine if you don't forsake the evil atrocities deployed by our militaries, corporations, and alphabet agencies. By now each agency has shown its true colors. CDC lies to the public about studies, facebook lies about whats true or not, and media outlets are owned by a handful of families. Celebrities are wicked at their core and are telegraphing plans daily. Ellen Degeneres, Jay Z, Beyonce, Kanye, and lower level entertainment venues are privy to the darkness needing drugs like adrenochrome. Every aspect of the black market can be mapped out in Don Fums mysterious directions.

Even though the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing people aren't so stupid they can't see the corruption that's taken root in every aspect of American life and people don't want to be found out!! A grandiose lie everyone wants to keep secret. Unless your Alex Jones and you get paid to expose your friends. Then you can talk about them.

If you've noticed there's a vast amount of people disappearing off the internet and it all started just after Alex Jones was taken off Youtube for Sandy Hook. This is by design. When corruption is being exposed -at the level it's now reached- they have to shut it down. They even planned it to be this way. 

If you think Alex Jones snuck into Bohemian Grove you don't know how this system works. They let Alex in and wanted him to record. All those Freemasons on YT telling people they love Lucifer. Even the pope has been singing to Lucifer in Latin. They could keep this from you. They didn't want to. They could come clean with all the things they did in the final phase of the plan.

Funny how many people believe that's because this system is coming down. They believe many "good" men / woman are working together to take down the cabal and even change the system because "good prevails over evil. Which is true --to some degree-- and I might dig deeper into this matter throughout this post. 

As I've mentioned many times before the book(s) the Last President and the Marvelous Underground Journey of Baron Trump tells us they were going to disclose everything and so does the bible. 

Luke 8:17

17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Here is a clip of what Bill Gates believes regarding social media. 


"'Billionaire Bill Gates told CNBC that misinformation has a tendency to spread faster than the truth on social media services." Only because he knows how easy it would be for the general population to resist their agenda if they woke up to their corruption."

Over the past three years I've witnessed a phenomena I didn't believe I would. In fact I never thought the masses would wake up. Now everywhere you look there are conspiracy theories being tossed about as if it's mainstream news (and still the mainstream newsboards don't regard this as real news).  I've even been shocked to make statements in public places to find those around me commenting as if it's widely accepted news. Years ago this was just a dream wish. You couldn't speak any sort of conspiracy without everyone looking at you like your some foreigner speaking a foreign language that's having some melt down that shouldn't be public or something. I mean I recall so many scenarios -where I bring up chemtrails for instance- and people refute them. Resorting to name calling and hearing the infamous "Oh, your one of those conspiracy nuts ey?"  The insults were endless and sometimes made me feel like I wanted to crawl under a rock. And that's when I realized society was suffering from something much more severe. In this cipher I've found they have companies that direct the way television (movies, news, and even items stocked on shelves) will go. Although people see this happening they truly don't know what to do. I feel like I know it's spiritual but they've also got a name for it; Stockholm syndrome. People are literally protecting those who are victimizing them without even realizing it.

Neighborhoods burn, tornadoes rip through, floods cause massive damage and the citizens are too busy working to put it all together. By the time they do. It's to late to do anything about it. Because no one knows what to do. Everyone is stuck doing absolutely nothing more than talking about it. Can we get this to change? 

This cipher has business's, government agencies, and other relative associations that will make the New world Order happen. Why aren't people using this for such? There are ways to be proactive. There are ways to cause some sort of ruckus. You just got to focus on one aspect and go for it full force. 

Me; I'm a targeted individual seeking to tell my testimony in helps that one person. Just one person. Comes to the knowledge of the truth.


Jesus Christ is the only truth and the only way to the Father. 

Being in year 3 of this five year plan has its advantages. One is the many connections I've already made because of it. Two is I can see -and share- what the future has in store for regions across the globe more so than if I didn't have this plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment