EMAIL ME:

carmen2569@gmail.com

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Air quality decreasing--- could volcanic ash in the atmosphere be the cause?


The air quality in the USA is steadily decreasing what is causing this? 

According to D.F. it's the air. I've also watched this unfold over the last year and a half. It has to do with air pollution. Which ya know, when you think about it, it would take a long time to find out what they were putting in the air and all the other specifics if you were searching with no information. If I were a scientist. I'd test myself and everyone I could with the chemicals listed in this cipher. There are chemicals in every name. I used the Universities and matched the Universities to the aerosol injections per the cipher's instructions. My mind is blown when it matched up. I'm no scientist tho. Can't wish I could would my way through this cipher. But, I can, however, match the areas of bad air quality to the areas of volcanic activity. 

See for yourselves



Currently active (erupting) volcanoes in the worldI would seriously love to get my hands on the "outlook survival kit" talked about in the cipher from the Marvelous Underground Journey of Baron Trump and his wonderful Dog Bulger





Earthquakes are happening in the areas of volcanoes. This steady flow of jolts is prophecy unfolding. Plus, it aids in putting mouse units of toxicity into the air?









No comments:

Post a Comment