EMAIL ME:

carmen2569@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Our endtime warriors are warning in all four corners of the earth; Originally posted in 2019-20



This is mentioned various ways through-out the text and our news reports are proving everyday we are inching close to the RELEASE THE NUKES stage embedded into the cipher of this book. 

There's plenty of information to cover regarding Don Fum, and it's impossible to share it all in one video/post, be sure to navigate through-out this blogs many posts. We're talking about WAR and TRIBULATION. A time spoken of since the beginning of time and expounded on from the very breath of our Creator through his one and only living son. 

There are that many events embedded into the pages of this book that I've not had enough available time to pinpoint every detail. ((I'm only human ya'll)). But we've got more than enough to make ya think really hard about what this world really is about. 

As it is written: Jesus didn't come for the righteous ones but the sinners, and through this work, I hope to touch one of those sinners with all that's been revealed to me.  

Anyhow: It's my belief we should be ready to meet our maker every single moment of every single day. But it's imperative now. I believe if you haven't done it already. Your too late. This attack is sitting on our shores. 

Cipher tells me this is a 5 year plan. We are now in year three and I'm mighty shocked this hasn't already happened. 

Didn't Obama in recent past state:

"The end of the Republic never looked better" ?

       Yes. He did.

And Recall Trump talking about the "calm before the storm"? 

When I first started this I knew I could be wrong about it being their plans. But to be honest, I knew I wasn't from the moment I turned around DON FUM to get MUF NOD. It was plain to see that it was a military code-never thought I'd learn as much as I did- just thought it be easy to tell my testimony with. However, there is a lot to be discovered throughout this publication that's a book made to rule, run, and control the world. I've never been great at anything. But I do know my experiences, and I'm great at telling them, oddly they collided with this piece of work. 

What brought me to understand this? 


My experience out here in the world coupled with endless hours of research. And to be honest, 10 years ago (maybe even 5) I'd have said all this is crazy. 

I realize I could've just been reaching here. But, with every acronym, I recorded the meaning of, there was this picture being painted that verified everything I learned through life experiences. 

Many questions that lingered after the reveal that occurred back in 2018- when I realized this aeronautics engineer associated with N A S A is confirmed to be at the center of my targeting (that's resulted in many attempts on my life) and I tell that story on www.holyspirit1010.blogspot.com-But, questions lingering from this were answered out of this cipher. I know I can say this is as the scriptures say, there is nothing done in the darkness that won't come out in the light. All things came to light as I was promised. HOW AMAZING? 

I found answers to questions such as:

What happened to make me targeted in the first place?
Whose funded the insurmountable amounts of money spent following me, stealing from me, lying on me, and lots of nefarious activities they had to pay people to do like changing doctor records to keep from healthcare for years? 
How did they pull off some unbelievably crazy covert deeds? And why was the police presence in my life like I was a criminal? How do all life's lies I've learned fit in with all of this? 

These are questions people don't normally find answers to. I found them in a book by turning the names around and breaking them down into acronyms! That's just bizarre if you ask me! But I'm telling you the truth when I say: it gave me all the answers I needed and then some. This is how I know what I'm looking at (special teaching of my Father through the Holy Spirit).

It also answered many other questions like whose behind weather manufacturing, what chemicals and the process they use, how the ancient disease(s) would rapidly rise, how earthquakes are manufactured, what technology is implemented, and what the final result would be. 

The day or the hour I do not know. But, the telegraphs are telling me we are close. In fact, so close, I write this with urgency (to those who don't believe the word of God); a plea that you get all the facts of what I'm saying through a deep look at every aspect of the cipher (by looking at the character names in code listed here on the blog) if you don't already know what's going to happen (as well as having accepted it as being the truth) it would be absurd to make an assessment because there's no way to make a logical one without "digging deep". 

Area's of the globe such as West Tennessee, Illinois, Arkansas, Louisiana, and Missouri are to in effect experience massive devastation. Even though this is a 5-year plan. The last year is set to be an environmental clean-up. That means by year 4 a seismic earthquake splitting America in two, opening an "ancient river" that runs from Lake Michigan all way down into Arkansas known as the New Madrid Fault line --that sits on tectonic plates-- followed up with war among Russia and USA, Taiwan and Peoples Republic of China, UK, Germany could possibly be well underway.  

Don Fum's mysterious directions aren't a silly game or hoax either. I'm not perfect, writing with an editor, and aiming for an award either. 

Are you aware of the language Trump used in the State of the Union? Did you notice he was speaking about America as if it were in the past tense? What about the times up movement. Do you know what that is? Or the speech Obama did talking about "ordinary men and woman can't govern themselves, and will have to give up their sovereign rights", he also spoke of an "international order they worked generations to achieve"

There are also these other weird facts.

He applied for the 66th seat in the UN.
It's been proven he is the biblical antichrist.
And what leader of a country refers to a "red wedding". Red wedding is in reference to betrayal. Those betrayed get slaughtered at dinner (in-game of thrones) What man in his position laughs and makes jokes about slaughtering the people? There are many who believe that it was just a "joke". Nothing to be taken seriously. And I'm here to tell you there is more evidence than there is no evidence of this.  

Trump with his "we have the best military" in a photo op one afternoon. Who says that after just saying "this must be the calm before the storm"?

The prophesies Jonathan Kleck has made the look more and more accurate daily even to those who are naturally blinded by the spirit in him. IF you readjust the highlighted words. It's easy to tell this is a cryptic grid. Look up the places yourselves (if you don't trust the information already documented) see what type of damage the area has sustained, or what transformer was blown, and how many fires have ravished the place. You will see exactly what I'm talking about. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to put a puzzle together. 



The first strike was a fire starting related to fire science. So long as you "follow the fires" you could see what word they were in and what things would be going on at that time. The locations are listed by the country for international operations, by the university for aviation, and the encrypted grid repeats itself yearly. Same basics just different people and setting. For instance, the universities when matched up to the worldview have aligned themselves with the day it says ionospheres, stratospheric, and aerosol injections would be applied. It said 2 days a week for one given area such as Sunday and Thursday. When you compared the locations of universities on one map. To the worldview, you can see clouds have been manufactured in the exact area of the locations. 

The mention of the railways is to denote the area of focus, and the telegraphs give nuggets of information you can gather to paint an even more clear picture. Telegraphs also originally went up and down the railway to transmit messages. The current transformer appears to be connected to staged events as well as the manufactured storms. These storms are happening all across the world. Not just here in America.
    
But what are the odds of my testimony lining right up with this, I see clearly the picture this paints, the insurmountable proof Jonathan has, his prophecies, this text, Obama's talks, news that makes no sense, and crap like Trump's rhetoric? Why would he speak as if we are in the past tense? Countless other anomalies that are FAR TOO MANY TO IGNORE!

I've heard probably every conspiracy theory in the book, and for the most part, all of them have been proven to be true. William Cooper had been warning about 9.1.1 just before he was assassinated. I'm not sure if it was him, but many of these conspiracy theories talked about an alien invasion, and here this text eludes to an alien invasion. Meanwhile, in the press, we see sightings have gone up tremendously in the last few years.  

Because this is supposed to be a "fictional" book no-one would ever see these connections, nor would they even attempt to look. And without much investigation. You may find this hard to believe. The book says in its opening statements. "unbelievers jump up all jump in the box-like".  I'm saying don't be one of those. 

Don Fum comes from Barons mentors full name Don Constantino Bartolomeo Strepholofidgeguaneriusfum 

Further investigation of this name in the Roman Catholic Church with the title of Archbishop Bartholomew I of Constantinople  


The connection to Roman Catholic Church is for the existing ministerial understanding that will bridge all religions that we can currently see clearly happening. This gentleman with a very familiar name is he part of the church with an acting position of "inter-faith". His deeds have earned him the title "Green Patriarch". He is known to be a bridge to all the different faiths. His name is derived from the greek "Christos". There is also a connection to "black arts" and satanic rituals performed by this very same institution. Many unknowns did exist however watching news bits I've seen the church was under scrutiny for child molestations in a high number. Since the beginning of this plan, there have been a few high-level members indicted and found guilty of child rape allegations. I strongly believe this is more of their "false smut". 


In my previous posts, I did an entire breakdown of the name spelled backward. This is where I found a pattern that I knew needed to be applied to the cipher. It's an IT language using 2 strings. It just so happens I took some IT classes ages ago and recognized its properties.

Initially, I thought there were only two separate strings to use, but there are more, and I can identify at least 4 of them. There's also more than one way to decode the words. I did a 4,3,2 sequence in the larger sequence I came up with cities, connections to the entertainment industry, stocks, and other industries currently in the news for war, protests, and more. These coded words, when you used combined nomenclature, were similar to stories currently in the news. 

We know now the plan is a 5-year plan, has "off-limits" zones, and looks much like this in its cryptic form:
1. OLOT a city in Spain2. Lord of the Rings 3. Abon Pharmaceuticals (involved in Nano technologies)4.CNOD (which is a weapon magnifier) (dont know news on this yet)5. OEM told me there is a special relationship to IT6. OEM is also an old economy model (could this be WW2 model? there is further reason later down the cipher to make me say so)7. Tells us the office of the leader of opposition is in play OLO8. Our Lady of Hope Catholic Church is definitely a factor9. TRA is Investigation The 3 letter sequence is INVESTIGATION10. TRA 3 letter sequence leads us to The centers for Medicare and Medicaid services (CMS) which develops and implements infrastructure known as the CMS Technical Reference Architecture (TRA) they provide "authoritative technical architecture approach and technical reference standards to assure the secure and high-quality delivery of healthcare services to beneficiaries, providers, and business partners. Might I say I deal personally with the healthcare Industry and it is failing the people? Quite a good way to do business ey when it's operation depopulation?11. in the 3 letter sequence the Texas board of Nursing, a programming language, music, and ITN is a UK-based television production company made up of two divisions. Based in Jerusalem, Johannesburg, New York, Paris, Sydney, and Washington DC.

12. ATS is a few things. one is an open one which is a web-based enterprise system that is built for todays electric, water, propane, and environmental utility companies. ATS is also a worldwide leader in entertainment and production services that works with every major network and studio (does this scream controlled news or what?) ATS is also another programming language
13. NOC is a network operation center , and a guns dealer (NOC)
It is about this time I realize a person can follow the stocks. I almost bet that the stocks that are included here in this report can be followed and they will be the primary stocks that you could switch between to raise your income
14. Nod is a reference to NIGHT OF DARKNESS15. NAVY ORDINANCE DEPOT16. NOTICE OF DISPOSITION
When I used the 2 sequence I found some more strange correlations.
17. MO is in reference to MODUS OPERANDI which is used in the abbreviated forms MO or simply method. This is meant to mean "method of operating" This English term is used to describe someones habits or manner of working, the method of operating or functioning. It is often used in a criminal sense to profile the methods employed by individuals during the execution of a crime, and may be used for offender profiling. It also can be used to find clues to the perpetrators psychology. Largely consisting of the methods used to execute the crime, prevent detection, and facilitate escape.
Coincidence? I think NOT18. LO which is (worry) used to call attention to!!19. TR was a string utility which is comprised of string 1 and string 2 (the IT LANGUAGE I previously noted)20. AB is an IT dashboard that contains budgetary data for FEDERAL IT investments cost savings associated with data center (could this be the company that's in on the Stock KNOW?) AB is also a global asset management firm providing investment management and research services worldwide to institutional high-net-worth and retail investors. Based in NYC has approx. 546 BILLION in assets as of Aug. 201821. RAB us a radio advertising bureau (looks like all media is covered so far! Could this be where they telegrah doings?)
This string also gives us these additional clues to associations.1. office of naval intelligence2. NAT= Network address translation (NAT) is a method of remapping one IP address space into another by modifying network address information in the IP header of packets while they are in transit across a traffic routing device.(this is how they are able to keep a persons "post" out of a timeline like Facebook) 3. North America (is the subject)4. top secret5. Times Square6. Transfer station7. New Order8. Night operation9. Peoples Republic of China10. combined nomenclature which is the devising or choosing of names for things especially in science or other discipline, the body or system of names in a particular field11. operational down-link12. oil distribution has a play too
3. ONIT is a business intelligence company 
We can see this is a night operation that is considered "top secret" that will happen in Times Square, which so happens to be in North America, there's an operational down-link. Navy operations and the ONI are centered here along with Russia and the People's Republic of China. 

Now, what are the odds of this military code being in a book that tells us it's a cryptic vault? Do you honestly believe you can turn names around in any book and find these strange connections? It's obvious these connections aren't a coincidence. They are purposely done for sinister and selfish reasons. But do these people know? 

Keep in mind, this same format repeats itself over and over to clearly paint the picture I'm always trying to convey in almost everything I describe these days.  

This can mean only one thing; EVERYTHING IS STAGED.
Here are the top 4 stocks I pulled directly from this first name of the master of masters: These corporations have many deals going down these days. Lots of weapons of war being manufactured daily, chemicals being used in our waterways, foods, and air. 
  • NOC Northrup Grumman Corporation
  • AB science ABSCF (OTCMKTS)
  • AB Alliance Berstein Global Assets Management firm
  • NAT Nordic American Tanker Ltd
someone has to manufacture chemicals for the aerosol injections right? Someone has to make weapons of war. Someone has to manage these assets. And someone has to put this altogether too. That's what this text is about. And there are no odds for such a thing. I don't care what no one says. There simply are no odds for any of this. And it's truly worth looking into.

No comments:

Post a Comment